Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Royal Wedding



I, along with every other girl and woman in the world, wish very badly that I had been born Kate Middleton (or Pippa). They were married in the wee hours of the morning American time last Friday and as I watched it on DVR the next morning, I was much more emotional than I thought I would be.
Kate's dress was stunning, as was Pippa's. The whole ensemble was just fabulous. One intriguing fact was that the tiara that Kate wore as her "something borrowed" was a 1936 Cartier tiara owned by the Queen. I think the best part of the whole day was Kate; she is pure class. Although I've never met her, I feel as if I know her and she is just a regular young woman, marrying the love of her life. What a joyous occasion for the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment