Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dreaming about NYC...

After I got my internship in New York, I immediately started researching places I want to eat at while I'm there for the summer. Here are a few I've come up with...

La Esquina - a small little taco "shack" with a little known underground restaurant where the likes of Mick Jagger and Bono hang out at regularly. My parents went here for a friend's birthday party and said it was incredible.

Torrisi Italian Specialties - a small hole in the wall italian sandwich shop by day, a 20 seated italian restaurant by night with a wait list of over a month

The Shake Shack - I saw a picture of their burgers on Eater and immediately started salivating. If there's one thing I love its a cheeseburger and a milkshake and it looks like this is going to be my new hang out.

STK - this place was recommended to my by a friend and the atmosphere looks so NYC chic - the menu also doesn't look too bad ;)

Don't worry...I'll keep you updated as I try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment