Thursday, February 10, 2011

Let's Rodeo San Antonio


Tonight after my exciting 3 hour lecture, I plan to drive home to San Antonio for the weekend to enjoy one of my favorite Texas traditions - the stock show and rodeo.

While this may seem totally Texan - cliché, it really is one of the most fun things about San Antonio. People do wear cowboy boots and there are some real hardcore cowboys there, but there are also people like me just there for the fun experience and to drink a few beers and eat some junk food.


Tomorrow night we are going to go see the stock show (which starts at 8 p.m.) and then stay afterwards for the Train concert. Then on Saturday we plan to go to Clay Walker. Not only do I love seeing the shows, there is also the fair ground...

With rides and roasted corn and gorditas and funnel cakes and beer, its like paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment