Tuesday, April 19, 2011

J Public Relations

On Monday I received the wonderful news that I got a job this summer with J Public Relations - a San Diego based boutique PR firm with an office in New York (where I will be working starting on May 18).

I'm so excited not only to be moving to the big city this summer, but also to be working for such a wonderful company. JPR specializes in travel and hospitality public relations with clients such as the Fairmont Hotel in Whistler, Canada, Sprinkles Cupcakes and Nobu. With excellent media relations and savvy social media, JPR is really on top of the innovation game in the world of boutique public relations.

I've been to New York plenty of times over the years, but I've never experienced it the way that I will this summer and I'm thrilled to find out what it's going to be like taking the subway to work every day, living in a studio apartment and going out on the down.


No comments:

Post a Comment