Monday, March 7, 2011

Charlie Sheen

While many people may find the new and "improved" Charlie Sheen to be hilarious, I see it as a bad publicity stunt that will have detrimental effects on his family and children for years to come. I personally think Sheen is a selfish prick who lost his job so now has to make an idiot out of himself in order to make a buck.

We all know who he is...the long time star of Two and a Half Men who was famously married to Denise Richards and since has had what seems to be multiple mid-life crises. We heard about his little mis-hap at The Plaza in NYC late last year, yet I don't know if it was just me, but I had no idea how insane this guy is. Even if he is faking it to get some more money, its giving him a really bad name.

From quotes like "my daughters will realize how bitchin' I am and that I sign the front of checks, not the back," to smoking and drinking throughout the entire interview on 20/20 to having two "goddesses" live with him and his children, I personally think Charlie Sheen is an over all scumbag.

http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/01/charlie-sheen-drugs-goddesses-20-20/

No comments:

Post a Comment